if you don’t know this song you should know this song
- A situation from their past
- Their feelings/opinions on something
- What they would do in a hypothetical situation
- Why they act a certain way
- A person they know or once knew
- Anything you’re curious about or want more details on
I wanna play but writing has been difficult lately, so can’t promise anything. :/
Please do this so I can draw out an answer and draw something out I need help with art today.
(via slimmeroo)Source: bosmeri-ranger
18 Various Kinds of Opals
When most people think of an opal, they might think of a milky-colored stone containing a rainbow of stripes or flecks inside it. What many people don’t know is that they are incredibly diverse in appearance, and are not actually minerals. Opals are a solid, amorphous form of silica, and are classified as “mineraloids”. Like other mineraloids, such as amber, pearl, and obsidian, they lack structural order, or “crystallinity”.
From the top:
- Black Opals
- Cat’s Eye Opals
- Dendritic Opals
- Flamingo Opals
- Peruvian Pink Opals
- Zebra Opals
- Leopard Opals
- Yowah Nut and Koroit Opals (both have the same characteristics - they merely come from two different areas).
- Brown Opals
- Ethiopian Honeycomb Opals
- Green Opals (Serbian, Tanzanian, and Brazilian)
- Peruvian Blue Opals
- Matrix Opals
- Landscape Opals (Andean and Australian)
- Mexican Fire Opals
- Crystal Opals
- Australian Boulder Opals
- Ethiopian Ribbon Opals
(Side note - the image backgrounds are transparent, except for the matrix/landscape picture, which seems hellbent on being an asshat, no matter how many times I try to fix it)
Oh my gosh, the Boulder, Honeycomb and Ribbon opals are my favorites :).
(via goldfinche)Source: tenaflyviper
I know there are a bunch of posts about how to get gender neutral pronouns (they, their) on Facebook, but it always involves using developer tools which some people are not always comfortable with so I was thinking and did this thing real quick to turn it into 3 steps for convenience and the less tech savvy :)
1. Click and drag this link into your bookmarks bar. (You might need to delete the “denied:” part at the beginning of the URL, without the quotes).
2. Click this link to go to the Facebook Mobile edit gender page.
3. Click the new link you just dragged into the bookmarks bar.
And you’re done.. Facebook will only ever refer to you by they/their now.
Thanks to whoever figured this trick out first the original way!
(via emptyjerrycan)Source: messicaaaa
this song goes out to all the cute boys out there
come here i wanna sex u
woke up this morning thinking about boys
then i saw an old friend who i hadn’t seen in ages at the bus stop who JUST SO HAPPENS to be one of the finest boys and i was just like
fucking boys, man
i love boys